life as understood

by jeff carr, master of the arts, -------------------------------------------------------------------------- presumably from a couch

10/15/2007

Emotion Bowl

courtesy of Jeff |

I took Sarah home for the weekend, mostly just to get away. Too much has been going on around here-- not bad stuff, per se, just too much of it. Anyway, we went to the Emotion Bowl (which was a slaughtering), Bear World, walked around downtown, hung out with the family, watched movies, etc. It was a great weekend-- with my favorite person in my favorite city just taking it easy. Back to the grind now. For some reason, we've been really busy here at the Writing Center lately. This is supposed to be my paid homework/email time. Oh well. Guess I'll do my job. My buddies and I are heading down to St. George for the three-day weekend here in a few days. Now that all of us (except one) are in some phase of a girl-related relationship, we've found it much harder to spend time together lately, so the council voted yesterday to ban all females from the trip. Chances are, it will involve a good deal of rock climbing, hot-tubbing, and nice-weather-enjoying. Meanwhile, I actually will have an easier week than usual, plus we ordered new curling brooms that are coming in tonight. So there's much to look forward to.

2 responses:

Anonymous said...

Man, Bear World sounds fun, almost as fun as this Sarah character you speak of.

Sounds like a good week ahead.

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Jeff, and Sarah was very impressive.

Subscribe